Jaguar XJ12 Serie II und frühe Serie III Modelle mit Kraftstoff Einspritzung
• Our Reopus 3 and 4 amplifiers worked with the Lucas Opus pickup but we have not offered these for a couple of years.
• Sensor Technology has advanced over the years.
• The Reopus H uses modern Hall Effect technology this is the most reliable and accurate system available today.
• You cannot use a Reopus H with any other sensor and you cannot use a Reopus H pickup with any other amplifier except out Reopus H.
• The coil technical requirements are: Must be for electronic ignition with ballast resistor. The coil primary resistance should be between 0.8 and 1ohm.
• The Reopus H provides more spark energy than the original Lucas Opus.
• The DC resistance of the Reopus H coil driver transistor (IGBT) is less and it also switches faster than the original original Lucas Opus so therefore more coil HT output.