Land Rover 109" Series II, IIA and III (1958-85)
Deep Weave Canvas is the new benchmark when using a 100% natural Cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing we have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all our customers have come to expect from an excellent hood.
• A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability
• Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples
• Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas
• Improved colourfast rating. Ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates
• Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre greatly reduced
There are two different types of hoods:
• Full hood:
• 3/4 Cab Fit hood: the hood fits around the rear window on the back of the cab with a goal post metal channel and allows access from the cab compartment to the rear boot when the hood is fitted.