other manufacturers Most english models (car-owners should check if they need a connection for a mechanical tachometer, as a this 123 ignition does not offer this)
Land Rover Series II, Series IIA and all Series III 4 cylinder Petrol (1958-85) • 90, 110 and Defender 4 cylinder petrol
Sprite / Midget All models with 948 cc, 1098 cc and 1275 cc (1958-74) • Midget 1500 (1974-79)
Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3A, TR3B, TR4 and TR4A (1953-67) • Spitfire 1500 (1962-80)
MG MGA (1955-62) • MGB (1962-80)
Morris Minor with 1098 cc engines (1962-71)
TVR TVR Grantura (1958-63) • TVR Vixen S1 (1967-68)
Morgan Plus 4 with Triumph TR2-4A engine (1953-69)
Mini with A series engine (1959 to approx. 1980)
The famous 123 ignition-injection has code settings so that it is finally available for almost all vehicle brands.
This is not only good news for all enthusiasts, who could not previously use the 123, but for the most ambitious tuner a freely programmable ignition system is now available.
The system is programmable so in addition to the known 123-Ignition advantages you can monitor and control by laptop the speed, vacuum, pre-ignition, temperature, dwell and ignition.
Each of 2 program settings can be stored in the distributor and activated via an external rocker switch.
There is also a new flexible speed limitation option.
• Monitoring (even while driving), programming on PC (System Requirements: Windows XP and higher)
• replaces the left and right rotating distributtor
• 4 - / 6 - and 8-cylinder
• Use of standard or performance ignition coil
• crisp spark even at the lowest speed. arbitrarily long after TDC ignition timing
• Vacuum port with programmable characteristic for adaptation to changed carburettor
• Deals with the "Weber problem" - vacuum loss when the throttle is suddenly opened.
• 2 ignition curves while driving be selected, eg "Quiet cruising with Mum in the morning" or "Race afternoon" around the circuit - just flick the switch to change the setting!
• (* switch, laptop and data cable are not included. Software can be downloaded from the manufacturer.)
• For positive and negative earthed cars
• 6 volts and 12 volts
• There is finally an adjustable Speed Limiter available.
• Modular variant replaces 98% of the distribution
• freely programmable map ignition via USB
• Data cable
• "graphical" programming with a mouse click.