Use as received for competition engines used in highly stressed conditions.
Synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oil. By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stress areas.
This synthetic oil provides:
• load carrying capacity up to six times that of mineral oil
• high film strength for ultimate protection
• outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up
• excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance
• the synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance
• CFS 10W-60 formulated to protect larger competition engines operating under extreme conditions e.g. long distance racing, rallying in both normally aspirated and turbocharged engines.
Specifiactions and approvals:
• ACEA A3 / B4
• API SM, CF.
|Filling Quantity||5 l|