Welcome to our web shop for classic continental vehicles. You will find a range of spare parts and accessories for your car. The selection will continue to grow and reach the expected level of completeness. We are working on our product range.
This shop works they you would expect from us: You choose the manufacturer and vehicle type and choose from the list of search results. Click the parts directly the list or the drawing and then add to cart. An different approach is the search directly with a order number. Order numbers lead to one single article and can be typed into the search box above. Feel free to call our sales staff in case you have problems navigating through our shop.
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW With the "Neue Klasse" and the more common 02 series, BMW had created two remarkable model lines. For the first time in their history, BMW did not only produce good cars in large numbers, they could even be sold at a profit. This was the turnaround for the former motorcycle manufacturer. The success continues to this day. Today, the former salvars are coveted classics, which we gladly devote ourselves to. We have to make some interesting proposals, especially in ignitions and caburettors.
- Ford The Ford Motor Company was Henry Fords second car company. In contrast to his former business partners and most of the industry, Ford prefered to concentrate on car cars for the masses. A car literary everyone could afford. And he found out that even if the price tag needs to be small, the car must not look poor. The only thing that was allowed to be cheap was the building process. Mr Ford optimized car and building process to a point where his factory built more cars than all other car factories together. Till today, Ford produces large amounts of average cars, regularly interrupted by beautiful cars with lots of classic car potential. Such as Escort, Capri and the Cosworth Sierras, for example.
- Mercedes-Benz When Daimler from Stuttgart merged with Benz from Mannheim, car business was difficult. Inflation and the succeeding economical crisis lead to a serious decline. But the new Daimler Benz AG combined forces: passenger cars from Daimler and trucks from Benz. This turned out to be the right way. The whole company developed leading technologies. Their vehicles always have been of absolute immaculate quality and outstanding durability. Mercedes served a wide product range. From luxury cars to a taxi fleets, all could be ordered in Stuttgart. All Mercedes became cherished classics sooner or later, but if you are looking for a car to keep, buy a pre-1998 model.
- Opel Most Opel products have never been sold in England or other english speaking countries. Opel is the brand for the continent, where Holden serves Australia and Vauxhall serves England and Ireland. Since the 1970s most Vauxhalls are badge engineered Opel, with some models its the other way around (VX220). For almost 40 years now, Opel and Vauxhall as General Motors' European brands share the same ups and downs in model history. We suggest to concentrate on the more interesting models and the even more interesting improvements, we have to offer.
- Porsche In 1931 Ferdinand Porsche estabilished his drawing office in Stuttgart, where he designed the Volkswagen. During the last days of the war, the office moved to Gmund in Carinthia. And while his father was away, son Ferry developed his first car. In June 1948 the 356/1 was ready. It based on an earlier pre-war development, the Berlin-Rome race car from 1939. The following 356/2 went into production, in Gmund and later in Stuttgart. In 1963 the 911 was introduced to public and set standards immediately: It is seriously fast and it's a reliable daily driver. A promise given 50 years ago and still valid today.
- Volvo Volvo was originally founded in 1915 as a research department of the SKF company which produces ball bearings till today. This department became an automobile manufacturer after a management buyout in 1927. First Volvo built relatively uninspired vehicles in very small numbers. The postwar PV444 was the first huge success due to the solid and progressive design. After two generation changes, which usually are carried out carefully at Volvo, the company had built a reputation as a manufacturer of safe and well-made cars for the upper middle class. We scourced an interesting range of spare parts and accessories for the classic Volvo models. And we have high standards as well: Good parts and good ideas at a fair price.
- Volkswagen Ferdinand Porsche developed the "Kraft durch Freude" Wagen. But it was Major Ivan Hirst, an REME engineer, who made the car a real Volkswagen. Hirst saw the cars qualities and brought its production on the way. Due to its simplicity and its outstanding build quality the Volkswagen Typ 1 became a worldwide success. 25 years later this huge success was its biggest problem: The product Volkswagen was outdated in all variants, and there was nothing else marketable visible on the horizon. Rudolf Leiding saved the Wolfsburg company by rebadging all models he found in the leftovers of the recently bought NSU-Auto Union. There was an NSU K70, a usable Audi 80 and a marketable Audi 50 that led the way to a new product range. Passat, Golf and Polo saved the brand Volkswagen and made it the worlds largest manufacturer today.