Volvo was originally founded in 1915 as a research department of the SKF company which produces ball bearings till today. This department became an automobile manufacturer after a management buyout in 1927. First Volvo built relatively uninspired vehicles in very small numbers. The postwar PV444 was the first huge success due to the solid and progressive design. After two generation changes, which usually are carried out carefully at Volvo, the company had built a reputation as a manufacturer of safe and well-made cars for the upper middle class.
We scourced an interesting range of spare parts and accessories for the classic Volvo models. And we have high standards as well: Good parts and good ideas at a fair price.
- 01 Engine (6)
- 04 Cooling system (5)
- 06 Carburettor, fuel injection and air filter (20)
- 07 Fuel system (4)
- 08 Front suspension (9)
- 11 Rear suspension and differential (6)
- 12 Brakes
- 13 Road wheels and tyres
- 14 Electrics, ignition system, heating and dashboard (24)
- 21 Competition parts (102)
- 22 Driving accessories and gifts