A range of very low detergent engine oils designed specifically for petrol and diesel fuelled vintage, pre-war and post-war vehicles to 1950.
Small capacity vintage engines relying totally on splash lubrication. Also suitable for small capacity sleeve valve engined cars such as Minerva, Mors, Knight and Daimler. Can be used for vehicles operating in cooler ambient temperatures will be experienced.
Ideal for use in early vintage (pre 1960) motorcycles, incorporating sight glasses, pilgrim oil pumps and total loss lubrication systems.
Larger engined vintage and pre-war vehicles which have either troughs or dipper type lubricating systems, or early types of pressure fed systems. Also suitable for those employing total loss oiling systems and for larger capacity sleeve valve engined cars such as Minerva, Mors, Knight and Daimler. Can be used for vehicles operating in moderate ambient temperatures will be experienced.
Recommended for use in large engined vehicles operating in high ambient temperatures, or in vehicles with oil consumption problems. Ideal in large capacity sleeve valve engines fitted to such makes as Minerva, Mors, Knight and Daimler.
• Extends bearing and gear life by minimising wear and shock loads
• Minimises sludge build up, bearing corrosion and piston ring sticking through the use of selected additive technology.
• Reduces foaming by using an effective anti-foam agent
• Optimised zinc levels for wear protection
• Formulated to give much improved low temperature pumpability and flow than old style SAE 30 (Light), 40 (Medium) or 50 (Heavy) oils while improving operating temperature wear protection.
|Specifications||• API SC/CC.|
|Filling Quantity||5 l|