By far the most successful model of the TR series was introduced to the market in 1975 as a Coupe only. The Convertible was offered from 1978-81 only and did not sell well. The TR7 was equipped with a four-cylinder engine from the Dolomite. It had been improved to 2 litres displacement and allowed surprisingly lively transport. From 1977 on, the Rover V8 engine had been shoehorned into the car. This so-called TR8 was officially offered by British Leyland from 1978 onwards. The production car with a 3.5 litre engine was available till 1981.
The design of the vehicle was developed without a french. Nevertheless, TR7 and TR8 have a loyal fan base, whose efforts for the vehicle we gladly support with an extensive range of parts.
- 01 Motor
- 02 Caja De Cambios
- 03 Embrague
- 04 Sistema de Refrigeración
- 06 Carburadores y Filtros De Aire
- 07 Sistema de Combustible
- 08 Suspensión Delantera
- 10 Dirección
- 11 Suspensión trasera y diferencial
- 12 Sistema de Frenado
- 14 Sistema eléctrico, Encendido, Calefacción y Salpicadero
- 21 Competición y Accesorios