Finding the right oils for classic car engines can be a pretty difficult task. Personal preferences for specific brands, stocks in the garage, are not always the best advice when filling the machine. The wrong oil is still better than too little oil or not enough. But with proper explanation of the physical needs we can help you to find matching brand and specification.
Most vehicles built between the early 1950s and the late 1980s can cope with a 15W-40 or a 20W-50 (at higher mileages and higher loads). Find out which oil to try or ask the sales team for support, as different profiles require different oils: For a motorcycle with clutch in oil you need an oil with Jaso MA specification. In cars with centrifugal oil filter an oil that keeps the ashes floating. Specialized oils for shock absorbers, for front forks and automatic transmissions - all in our General Accessories Shop.
- 01 Huiles de moteur (152)
- 02 Huiles boite de vitesse (61)
- 03 Huiles pour dífférentiel (30)
- 04 Graisses (34)
- 05 Spécialités d'huiles (36)
- 06 Huiles universelles, sprays techniques et outils de travail (41)
- 07 Accessoires, outils à huile, analyse moteur (147)
- 08 Moteur de recherche des huiles par marque & modéle (5686)