The first generation of the Jaguar XF with the internal model code "X250" has been in production since 2007. At the end of 2011 the XF received a facelift. Since November 2012, the "Sportbrake" station wagon variant has also been available. Production was discontinued in autumn 2015.
The Jaguar XF with the code designation X250 was presented as the successor to the S-Type at the IAA Frankfurt in autumn 2007. The XF is the first model with the new design language of Ian Cullum. In the old Jaguar tradition it used the platform of its predecessor, but had significantly improved aerodynamics and revised engines. For the first time Jaguar offered a full range of diesel engines. Following the 2012 facelift, there was even a station wagon version.
Jeremy Clarkson did not go as far as to say the XF-R was better than the M5, "but it's as good as". There would be no more praise coming from his mouth.
The second generation of the XF (internal: Jaguar X260) was available from autumn 2015.
- 01 Moteur
- 02 Boîte de vitesse
- 04 Système de refroidissement
- 05 Câbles d'accélérateur et capteurs
- 06 Système d'injection du carburant et filtres à air
- 07 Système de carburant
- 08 Essieu avant
- 09 Collecteurs et ligne d'échappement
- 10 Direction
- 11 Essieu arrière et différentiel
- 12 Système de freinage
- 13 Roues
- 14 Electrique, système d'allumage, chauffage, climatisation et tableau de bord
- 15 Carrosserie
- 16 Pare-chocs
- 17 Calandre de radiateur
- 18 Garnitures de carrosserie et enjoliveurs
- 19 Vitres en verre et miroirs
- 20 Garnitures de l'habitacle
- 21 Pièces de tuning, d'équipement et accessoires