After the second world war Rover, as a manufacturer of luxury vehicles, faced two major problems. The demand for cars was low and the was no steel available to press carbodies from. So, the technical director Maurice Wilks, had the right idea: A durable and solid vehicle to replace the worn American Jeeps and to do the heavy work in Englands agriculture. And to save the steel supplies, the body was made from "Birmabright". About 2 million cars later, still everyone loves the Land Rover.
As production ended 2016, buyers have to focus on existing car while stock lasts.
We would to help you to keep this British icon on the road. Ask for our specialized Land Rover Series sales staff.
- 01 Engine
- 02 Gearbox and transfer box
- 03 Clutch
- 04 Cooling system
- 05 Engine controls
- 06 Carburettor, diesel injection and air filter
- 07 Fuel pump and fuel tank
- 08 Front suspension
- 09 Manifold and exhaust system
- 10 Steering
- 11 Rear suspension
- 12 Brake hydraulics
- 13 Road wheels
- 14 Electrique, système d'allumage, chauffage et tableau de bord
- 15 Body panels
- 16 Bumpers
- 17 Radiator grille
- 18 Body fittings and external trim parts
- 19 Glass and glazing
- 20 Seats and interior trim
- 21 Pièces de tuning, d'équipement et accessoires