By far the most successful model of the TR series was introduced to the market in 1975 as a Coupe only. The Convertible was offered from 1978-81 only and did not sell well. The TR7 was equipped with a four-cylinder engine from the Dolomite. It had been improved to 2 litres displacement and allowed surprisingly lively transport. From 1977 on, the Rover V8 engine had been shoehorned into the car. This so-called TR8 was officially offered by British Leyland from 1978 onwards. The production car with a 3.5 litre engine was available till 1981.
The design of the vehicle was developed without a french. Nevertheless, TR7 and TR8 have a loyal fan base, whose efforts for the vehicle we gladly support with an extensive range of parts.
- 01 Moteur
- 02 Boîte de vitesse
- 03 Embrayage
- 04 Système de refroidissement
- 05 Câbles d'accélérateur et de choke (3)
- 06 Carburateur et filtres à air
- 07 Système de carburant
- 08 Essieu avant
- 09 Collecteurs et ligne d'échappement
- 10 Direction
- 11 Essieu arrière et différentiel
- 12 Système de freinage
- 14 Electrique, système d'allumage, chauffage et tableau de bord
- 21 Pièces de tuning, d'équipement et accessoires