Attenzione: va utilizzato il pignone originale dello spinterogeno
other manufacturers Ginetta G33 (1991-95) • Sisu NA-140 BT (1986-91) • Bowler Wildcat (2002-06) • all other vehicles with Rover V8 engine from October 1976
Land Rover Series III 3.5 V8 (October 1976 to 1985) • 90, 110 and Defender 3.5 and 3.9 V8 (1983-2007) • Discovery I 3.5, 3.9 and 4.0 V8 (1989-98)
Range Rover Classic: V8 (October 1976 to 1996)
TVR 350i, 350SE, 350SX, 390SE, 400SX, 420SE, 420SEAC, 450SE, 450SEAC, Chimaera, V8S, Griffith (1983-2002)
Morgan Plus 8 (1976-2004)
Triumph TR8 (1978-81)
MG MGB V8 with Rover V8 engine built after October 1976 • RV8 (1992-95)
Rover P5B (1967-73) • P6 (1968-76) • SD1 3500 V8 (1976-87)
The famous 123 ignition-injection has code settings so that it is finally available for almost all vehicle brands.
This is not only good news for all enthusiasts, who could not previously use the 123, but for the most ambitious tuner a freely programmable ignition system is now available.
The system is programmable so in addition to the known 123-Ignition advantages you can monitor and control by laptop the speed, vacuum, pre-ignition, temperature, dwell and ignition.
Each of 2 program settings can be stored in the distributor and activated via an external rocker switch (USB variant only).
There is also a new flexible speed limitation option.
• Monitoring (even while driving), programming on PC (System Requirements: Windows XP and higher)
• replaces the left and right rotating distributtor
• 4 - / 6 - and 8-cylinder
• Use of standard or performance ignition coil
• crisp spark even at the lowest speed. arbitrarily long after TDC ignition timing
• Vacuum port with programmable characteristic for adaptation to changed carburettor
• Deals with the "Weber problem" - vacuum loss when the throttle is suddenly opened.
• (* switch, laptop and data cable are not included. Software can be downloaded from the manufacturer.)
• For positive and negative earthed cars
• 6 volts and 12 volts
• There is finally an adjustable Speed Limiter available.
• Modular variant replaces 98% of the distribution
• Freely programmable map ignition via USB resp. Bluetooth
• "Graphical" programming with a mouse click.