Castrol Brake fluid
React Performance DOT4
Castrol React Performance DOT 4 is a high boiling point polyglycol type brake fluid designed to provide superior braking
performance in a variety of vehicles, especially those that operate at higher temperatures or under increased loads. The product has been
formulated to give outstanding system protection against corrosion and high temperature vapour lock.
Castrol React Performance DOT 4 is suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles and light commercial vehicles requiring
either a DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 product (excluding where a mineral oil based fluid is specified). Castrol React Performance DOT 4
can be used with either disc or drum brakes, including modern vehicles fitted with ABS systems. The product is also suitable for use in hydraulic clutch systems.
Product features and benefits
1. High boiling point - exceeds US FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 specification requirements, and offers a performance reserve over
brake fluids with lower boiling points.
2. High vapour lock temperature - greater protection against brake fluid vaporization.
3. Corrosion protection – outstanding protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture, that can contribute to lower maintenance costs.
4. High temperature stability provides a greater margin for safety because product performance will not fade under higher temperatures.
5. Controlled viscosity requirements - under extremes of temperature and operating conditions, Castrol Response Super DOT 4 will maintain an optimum operating viscosity to ensure greater safety.
6. Rubber swell control - contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components.
7. Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 specification.